Fire Marshal/Warden Training
All training will take into account the findings of your fire risk assessment and will be designed to be easily understood by all those attending.
Fire Safety & Extinguisher Training is based around the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and will include:
- The actual role and responsibilities of a fire warden
- Any fire hazards within, or associated with, your premises
- The general fire protection measures installed in your premises
- Actions to take in the event of discovering a fire
- Actions to take on hearing the fire alarm signal
- The use of the portable fire extinguishing equipment installed in your premises
- Management of fire safety in the work place
- Fire safety in the home
Duration and Structure:
Approx. 3 hours. Training will consist of:
- Theoretical content – PowerPoint presentation/group discussion – classroom-based
- Practical – where space is available, Adena Fire can bring the live fire simulator for delegates to have a hands-on experience of putting out a fire with extinguishers
- Summary of course content
- Certificates for each delegate, following the course
Your premises or at a central training venue provided by Adena Fire.
- Room for presentation
- Outdoors space for live fire demonstration, where required
Staff with added responsibilities, as Fire Marshal/Wardens in your fire emergency plan, should receive this training.
All staff require training in what to do in the event of a fire and is a requirement under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. The actions of staff, if a fire occurs, are likely to be crucial to their safety and that of other people in the premises.