Fire Safety Training
Without blowing our own trumpet, we have great trainers!
Our post-training evaluations are always good to read – our trainers receive fantastic feedback and are often specifically requested for further training sessions with a client. Of course, we do take any suggestions for improvements very seriously, so we’re never complacent.
- All Adena Fire trainers have served as Instructors in the British Fire Service
- All Adena Fire trainers have City and Guild Adult Teaching qualifications
Your staff really do learn
Our trainers make sure that the sessions cover everything that they need to, but understand that true learning requires them to engage their audience. They do this by making sure the content of the training is relevant, interesting and that it’s delivered in a way that your staff understand and retain the information.
When our clients have the space, we can deliver live fire training – allowing students to enjoy a real hands-on experience (and dare we say, have some fun!).
Types of training:
In summary, each training session will include:
- Delivery of training
- Live-fire demonstration – Adena Fire will provide live fire equipment and extinguishers (dependent on suitable outside space)
- Certificates for all students
- Evaluation forms – which we’re happy to summarise and report back to the client
We treat every client as individual
Our training packages can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, and it is particularly beneficial when Adena Fire has previously conducted a Fire Risk Assessment for the client. We offer a package price for clients who have a Fire Risk Assessment and Training on the same day, at the same site.
If you would like to chat to us about a standard training session, or have specific requirements for a tailored session, please contact us and tell us how we might help you and we’ll do what we can to meet your requirements.