Fire Risk Assessor
We are looking for an experienced Fire risk assessor to join our growing team.
Basis: Self-Employed Sub-Contractor
Pay Rates: £250.00-£750.00 per day
Adena Fire is looking for qualified, experienced and reliable Fire Risk Assessors who can help us continue to build the success and reputation of our business in the fire safety sector. To apply, you will need to have a minimum of a Level 4 Fire Safety Diploma in addition to experience working in technical fire safety in the commercial or public sector.
Adena Fire is a completely independent fire safety services company, meaning that we only recommend the services our customers need – and nothing more. We were established in 2011 and have since provided our expertise to hundreds of businesses – having undertaken thousands of Assessments in the past 12 years. We provide fire safety services including Fire Risk Assessments, Consultancy, Fire Safety Training, Dry and Wet Riser Testing and Maintenance, both directly to clients and via third-party companies.
We are BAFE SP205 third-party accredited for Fire Risk Assessments.
Benefits of Working for Adena Fire.
- Flexibility to manage your own diary
- Constant demand for your services
- Fully supported by office and technical teams
- Innovative – continuing to develop services to optimise the experience and expertise within our Team
- Implementing new systems to reduce admin time and increase earning potential
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Client liaison: contact client to book a job at a mutually convenient time
- Ensure that the Adena office is kept up to date with progress of job booking
- Conduct the site visit and assessment and liaise with the client contact
- Prepare a professionally presented and comprehensive report, and send to the Adena Fire office within seven days of the site visit
- Prepare and send invoice within seven days of the site visit
Working Hours and Locations.
- In general, you will be required to undertake Assessments during office hours to suit each client. However, there are occasionally opportunities for conducting site visits during the weekend
- Most work will be in London and the Home Counties
About You – What we are looking for.
- Minimum Level 4 Fire Safety Diploma
- Technical fire safety experience in commercial and/or public sector
- Hold full, clean UK driving licence and has own vehicle
- In-depth knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and other key reference materials
- Ability to utilise experience and knowledge, in undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
- Experience using CS Todd and Associates PAS 79 methodology and report writing
- Ability to write up reports on a computer using the new PAS79 template
NOTES TO APPLICANTS.
Please email your current CV or similar to email@example.com, along with any further information that you feel may be appropriate, with particular details of your technical fire prevention experience. Alternatively please fill out the form below.